#SGUnitedJobs Senior Manager
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
You will be part of the team that manages Whole of Government (WOG) ICT/Smart System performance management function, covering over 100 agencies across government.
What to Expect:
• Develop ICT/Smart System Governance, Risk and Compliance framework, including awareness and training plans
• Plan, develop and conduct annual performance and risk assessment of agencies’ ICT/Smart System functions, based on various indicators including audit findings and incident history
• Lead in the collection, processing and review of audit findings and incident data to draw common themes and overall assessment with strategic guidance and vision on ICT/Smart System Governance, Risk and Compliance for the respective agency
• Lead in the preparation, analysis and packaging of the agencies’ performance and risk assessment reports for their leadership and senior management
• Plan, develop and eventually operate on the technology infrastructure and data analytics platform to enable the ICT/Smart System Governance, Risk and Compliance framework
• Plan and facilitate interactions with agencies, including senior stakeholder engagement, briefings and follow-up with agencies.
How to Succeed:
• Specialised skills
o ICT Governance, Risk and Compliance consulting and management experience
o Proficient in the use of data visualisation and analytics tools such as Tableau, SAS, MS excel
o Good knowledge in the application of industry ICT governance good practices such as COBI, ITIL
o Min 10 years ICT experience, preferably with at least 5 years in ICT governance, risk and compliance role with consulting/professional services firms, banks or MNCs.
• General Skills
o Excellent oral and written communications skills
o Excellent organisational skills
o Analytical thinker who can sense-make from disparate datasets to draw insights and patterns
o Ability to influence others and strong interpersonal skills
Closing on 25 Aug 2021