#SGUnitedJobs Senior Product Manager (Moments Of Life)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
GovTech’s Moments of Life product aims to offer a simplified, citizen-centric experience, to help users navigate across the multitude of government services and websites. Personalization and anticipating the user’s need is key, so that we build meaningful solutions for users. Some features we are working on include helping citizens through during this time of economic uncertainty and improving our personalization capabilities.
You will be working on one of the key strategic national products. Join us in working together to support Singapore’s vision of a Smart Nation.
What to Expect:
- Effectively manage the product roadmap based on our strategic goals , prioritizing across tactical and strategic goals, and making correct trade offs between the user experience, government priorities and technical priorities
- Drive high visibility, complex initiatives with significant impact to citizens
- Partner closely with the development and design team in an agile environment and continually improve ways of working. Conceptualise features based on user research and in-depth understanding of the user, and ensure features are built well, delivered on time and successfully rolled out
- Be responsible for delivering on KPIs, define appropriate metrics and track consumer behavior. Perform extensive data analysis to gain consumer insights, and proactively share updates on feature performance
- Develop effective stakeholder relationships across GovTech and other government entities. Communicate and present to senior decision makers on project progress and resolve issues efficiently
- Innovate in order to manage changing situations and enable the team to react quickly to the market needs, by breaking down requirements to release quickly and iterate. Identify opportunities to leverage solutions across the breadth of government services, as well as ways to scale technically and sustainably
- Able to understand tech management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure development processes and systems are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines
How to Succeed:
- We are looking for someone who is proactive, with a strong drive to get things done. Building an experience that citizens love is hard work, where tenacity, perseverance and willingness to debate and learn is important.
- Solid product management experience in a demanding, agile environment working directly with engineers and designers (ideally at least 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of successfully delivering high-impact, complex projects while managing risks
- Demonstrated ability to be a key influencer in the team’s strategy
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline is a bonus
- Experience with a consumer-facing product is a plus
Closing on 29 Jul 2021