#SGUnitedJobs Software Engineer (ACE- NPHC)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As part of the Government Digital Services (GDS) Team, the Agile Consulting and Engineering (ACE) tribe aims to design and develop software applications that help government agencies better serve the needs of Singaporeans. We adopt an Agile development approach and work towards tech best practices and cutting edge tools.
We are seeking a highly motivated software engineer that will write beautiful code and satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of working software.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join GDS. These are newly created positions with many opportunities for groundbreaking contributions.
What To Expect:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications.
- Improve software quality using Scrum practices such as code review and unit testing.
- Assist PO/BA on user stories refinement.
- Assist QA on test automation and bug fixes.
- Assist DevOps on build and release automation.
- Prepare interface specifications and other architecture documents.
- Adheres to Software Craftsmanship Manifesto.
How To Succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least one year of professional experience in a software engineer or equivalent position.
- Familiar with cloud-native technology.
- Familiar with Clean Code, Design Patterns and Unit Testing.
- Familiar with multi-paradigm programming languages.
- Knowledge and experience in Java Spring Framework / Angular / Apache Spark will be advantageous.
- Working experience in Agile and UX development environment will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates with great technical skills may apply.
- Good presentation and listening skills.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Willingness to learn.
Closing on 06 Jul 2021