#SGUnitedJobs Software Quality Assurance Engineer
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$5000 - S$8000
The Government Infrastructure Group (GIG) is responsible for providing the ICT Infrastructure where the whole government will rely on for its digitalization effort and smart nation initiatives. The infrastructure layer covers the data centres, networks, cloud and endpoints. The modernization of the infrastructure and related services are underway and further efforts will be required to drive the adoption of advanced technologies to bring greater value to the country.
If you are someone with strong cloud background and passionate about technology, looking for opportunities to work with a team of practitioners and leading industry experts, we welcome you to join GIG.
We are seeking Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Secured Infrastructure Programme Office (SIPO) that strategizes and delivers Whole-of-Government (WOG) secured infrastructure and services. Together with the team, you will be taking on exciting and challenging roles of delivering high quality and secure enterprise software solutions.
What to Expect:
- Create comprehensive, clear and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop, execute and automate tests to ensure software quality in an Agile and Scrum software development environment.
- Define, track and report on testing and defect metrics.
- Identify software quality issues, investigate into defect root causes, and coordinate with team to resolve defects.
- Identify limitations of quality assurance process and innovate transformational solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of software testing.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information system or related disciplines.
- Familiar with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket and Jira.
- Familiar with automated testing and test-driven development.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Motivated, self-directed, with good interpersonal skills and a collaborative team player.
- Proven work experience and knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes.
- Knowledgeable of Agile software development methodology and secure software development lifecycle.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Software Testing Professional (CSTP), Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), would be an advantage.
Closing on 28 Apr 2021