#SGUnitedJobs Technical Lead
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
We are a team in GovTech that aims to design and develop software applications that help government agencies better serve the needs of Singaporeans. We adopt an Agile development approach and work towards adopting tech best practices and cutting edge tools.
We invite interested applicants who are passionate about change and transformation to join us as Technical Lead and take on the exciting and challenging roles of designing, developing and implementing our new digital service.
As a Technical Lead, you have a challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale project using AGILE software development methodology.
What to Expect:
- Assist BA on user stories elaboration
- Assist QA on test automation and bug fixes
- Assist DevOps on build and release automation
- Design and deliver working software applications to delight customers
- Improve software quality using XP practices such as code review and unit testing
- Prepare interface specs and other architecture documents
- Adheres to Software Craftsmanship Manifesto
- Coach software engineers
- Perform pair programming during interviews
How to Succeed:
- Minimum 8 years of software development experience
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Familiar with both Windows and UNIX/Linux servers
- Familiar with Clean Code, Design Patterns and Unit Testing
- Familiar with multi-paradigm programming languages
- Good presentation and listening skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Agile and UX development environments
- Experience in leading technical teams
Closing on 05 May 2021