#SGUnitedJobs UX Lead (ACE- Gobusiness)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
As part of the Government Digital Services (GDS) Team, the Agile Consulting and Engineering ( ACE) tribe aims to design and develop software applications that help government agencies better serve the needs of Singaporeans. We adopt an Agile development approach and work towards tech best practices and cutting edge tools.
As we launch new products, your role will be to ensure that the future of public service is not just functional, but delightful to use. Rather than work on commercial ventures commonly found in the startup scene, we're here to improve how we live as a society through what we can offer as a government. If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join Government Digital Services (GDS).
As a UX Lead, you are a strong generalist (expert or proficient in 3 UX disciplines, familiar with others) who can confidently nurture designers, manage stakeholders, navigate ambiguity, and partner the delivery manager to steer the whole ship in the right direction. We’re looking for someone who is a hands-on UX practitioner to contribute to the product delivery, while mentoring and leading the team.
What to expect:
● Use strategic lens to shape the product vision
● Work hands-on with the team to identify and solve user problems
● Help drive the UX, Business and Technical conversations with stakeholders
● Advocate and educate UX principles across stakeholders, non-designers and UX design team
● As a Supervisor, nurture a growing UX design team and guide designers' personal & professional
How to Succeed:
● Deep knowledge and strong expertise in human-centered design, user research and product
● Good communication and stakeholder management skills
● Experience working closely with engineers to deliver and evolve features
● Experience in Agile practices, eg. facilitating backlog creation
● Degree or Diploma in Human Computer Interactions, Design, Psychology, Computer Sciences or
Preferred (Additional Requirements)
● 10+ years of relevant professional experience
● Experience in Agile and UX development environment will be an added advantage
● Experience in a lead role will be an added advantage
Closing on 27 Aug 2021