#TeSA #CLT Data Analyst
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
S$3360 - S$3360
Tata Consultancy Services
Embark on an exciting career with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)!
With a global footprint across 46 countries and 149 locations, TCS is the Global Leader in IT, Digital, and Business solutions, combining tech expertise and business intelligence to develop technologies that will transform the world.
At TCS, whether it is innovation, continual learning, contextual knowledge or purpose-led approach to transformation, we have come a long way to become who we are today as one of the world’s largest IT consulting enterprise.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) X’Plore Programme
The Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) X'PLORE Program provides a full-time employment and training to equip you with the most advanced technologies within the industry. You will get the opportunity to work across a myriad of industries, push boundaries and work with a diverse group of people, ensuring successful project deliveries.
As a data analyst, you will get to:
· Keep abreast with the latest technologies and skillsets during our structured training
· Learn from mentors during on-job-training to gain industry exposure
· Participate in activities beyond the programme to deepen engagement with the organisation and the society
Be exposed to:
· Technology stacks and skills - Descriptive Inferential Statistics, Applied Multivariate Analysis, Hadoop, Predictive Analysis, Spark, Big Data, R Programming, Machine Learning, Visualisation, Data Science with Python
· Business Skills
Who are we looking for?
· Possess a diploma/bachelor’s degree
· Graduated between 2019 – Nov 2021
· Open to all field of studies*
· Eager to learn attitude
*Training will be provided
Take your career to the next level with TCS! Application ends on 10 November 2021.
Submit your cover letter & resume to Cheryl.email@example.com
Closing on 28 Oct 2021
By submitting your application for TeSA Mid-Career Advance (TMCA) and Company-Led Training (CLT) job roles through the IMTalent Virtual Career Fair, you agree that Infocomm Media Development Authority (TMCA and CLT programme administrator) may collect the details provided in your application to send a follow-up email to you. Please note that the email will be sent directly by the Infocomm Media Development Authority.