#TeSA #TMCA Data Analyst
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$4500
TATA Consultancy Services Traineeship Program provides you with an exciting opportunity to equip you with the most advanced technologies in the IT industry. You will get an opportunity to work across various industries, push boundaries and work with different people, ensuring successful project deliveries.
As a trainee – Data Analyst, you will be going through a comprehensive training program (both classroom and on-the-job training) curated specially for you to ensure that you are being kept abreast with the latest technologies in the industry.
Key Deliverables and Learning Opportunity:
· Provide business requirements and logic for attributes to be mapped during the Design, Build and Testing phase.
· Create SQL test scripts for attributes and features verification in both UAT and Production environments
· Maintain and review data models and manage business glossary
· Business skills trainings
· Project management methodologies such as Agile ways of working
· Extra-curricular activities to deepen engagement with organization and the society
· Mentorship along On-the-job training to gain industry exposure
Skill set requirements:
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
· Good to have skill(s): C, ASP.NET, Java, SQ, C#, C, C++
Closing on 03 Oct 2021
By submitting your application for TeSA Mid-Career Advance (TMCA) and Company-Led Training (CLT) job roles through the IMTalent Virtual Career Fair, you agree that Infocomm Media Development Authority (TMCA and CLT programme administrator) may collect the details provided in your application to send a follow-up email to you. Please note that the email will be sent directly by the Infocomm Media Development Authority.