3453 - Business / Product Analyst [ Fintech / Online Payment / UI/UX / Computing / Economic ]
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Information Technology, Professional Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$5000
Working day : 5 Days / 9:00am -6:00pm
Salary: $3000 - $5000
- Collect business and techno-functional requirements in collaboration with the business area as well as with interfacing applications and document these
- Analyse, review, and validate business requirements as well as any impact to all related projects
- Plan & design solutions, support project estimates and provide planning input regarding solution engineering and development.
- Supports the design and conceptualization of new business solution options
- Identify potential impacts of new change on existing process through analysis and highlight any associated risks/issues.
- Liaising with multiple outsourced partners involved in the implementation
- Participate in the creation of supporting documentation e.g. Terms of Reference
- Defines testing requirements including test plans, test cases, test-data and review of interface testing between different applications. Execute test cases and resolve functional issues arising from user acceptance testing.
- Support and co-ordinate UAT, defining (and executing) testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team as well as the business area
- Ensure adherence to application and technology related architectural standards and development policies
- Perform data analysis to support tasks as required
- Providing hands-on, functional post go-live support to users
- Identify risks/issues and escalate to Program Management accordingly at any stage of the project
- Degree in a business, computing, economics, or numeracy-related subject
- Experience working with business requirements through to system level functional specifications
- Experience in fintech domain - online payment
- Business Analysis certification (and/or relevant work experience) from either the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) or the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) will be an advantage
- Agile certification from either ScrumAlliance or PMI will be an advantage
- Previous experience in UI/UX projects will be an advantage
Closing on 18 Feb 2021