8686L - Software Engineer x5 [5DAYS/ HTML/ CSS/ PHYTON/ C++] $2500++
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$5000
Working location : ISLANDWIDE
8.30am to 5.15pm
This position reports to the assistant R&D Manager.
Software engineer based in Singapore, developing and supporting LAN and Cloud based industrial display and lift monitoring applications, as well as handling related software projects and processes.
Software Platform development (LAN and Cloud)
Working with HQ and Web Application team to develop connected backend services for display, multimedia products and APAC region features
New product software UI architecturing
Researching into server and on-product cross-platform display, interactive product, and lift monitoring UI
Lift Monitoring software development
Researching into new LAN based connected software for standard backend (LMS LAN) :
· researching into new LAN software solution architecture, and migrating LMS server software, to cross-platform frontend and mobile UI technologies
· supporting setting tools for standard LMS system packaging
Software projects execution and process
Working on projects’ planning, execution, and engineering process related to above scope of work
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
· Experience with cross-platform front-end & back-end development stacks
· Experience in working with relational databases and NoSQL DB, such as MySQL MongoDB
· Experience in setting up AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud solution
· Mastering one of Node.JS, Python FastAPI, .NETcore based development of backend RESTful API services that integrate with other data provider/processing or Web services
· skills and experiences in these fields will be a plus: Software QA, automated testing, Agile/Scrum processes, CI/CD DevOps
· Desire to improve and contribute ideas.
· A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
· A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
· Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
· Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
Closing on 13 Feb 2021