8686L - Solutions Architect [ Python/ SQL/ C/C+]
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Architecture / Interior Design, Engineering, Information Technology, Professional Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$7000
Location : Neil Road
Working days : 5 days
Working hours : 9am - 6pm
Salary : $6,000 - $7,000
Must have 3 years managerial experience knowledge of (R, Python, etc) and proficient in SQL, C/C+ Skills
1. Bachelor Degree(Preferred)/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related area
3. 3-5 years of people management experience.
4. Basic working knowledge of statistical programming languages (R, Python, etc) and proficient in SQL, C/C+ Skills and programming abilities.
5. Possess good problem-solving skills
6. Meticulous, keen attention to details and organized
7. High level of analytical skill
8. Experience in delivering design solutions
- Lead solution-driven discussion during meetings/calls with clients.
- Provide professionally designed solutions based on requirement analysis.
- Ensure a swift and smooth delivery of agreed services.
- Collaborate with Project Management to translate technical objectives/deliverables to a project plan.
- Translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design document.
- Translation of Strategic Services marketing objectives into actionable technical deliverables.
- Technical sign off on the implementation project to ensure that work done confers to best practices and delivers on functionality.
The Solution Architect will ensure that prospects and clients are matched with tailored solutions to fit their business and technical requirements that will ensure solid integration and acting as the conduit between business and technology. They will gather and analyze client requirements and provide professionally designed solutions to ensure a smooth contract signature process and together with Project Management, will ensure a swift and smooth delivery of agreed services. This client-facing role will seamlessly combine creative thinking and commercial awareness to successfully agree with the prospect/client on services to be provided, while collaborating in post-sales activities to provide a world class experience to our Clients throughout the implementation process.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021