A.I Data Scientist
NUDGYT PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$10000
Nudgyt is looking for Data Scientists to help bring A.I-human interaction to the next level!
Nudgyt is a A.I company that is the first to combine Behavioural Science and Artificial Intelligence to create Personality specific nudges to help people understand data and drive action towards desired goals.
Our Nudge engine is currently deployed to help managers improve performance and retention among their teammates by giving them personalized advice for each of their teammates. Ensuring that the Millennial Teammate gets the growth and learning he needs while that new parent in your team gets the work life balance he needs.
We have been tasked to expand the use of our Nudge engine into other product verticals such as education, finance or sales maximization.
As an A.I Data Scientist, you will be responsible for researching and building new models that improve human and A.I interaction. Leading the way for a new generation of human centered A.I tools.
Since the startup space can get crazy, we are looking for someone who is up for all kinds of challenges and has the initiative to seek out ways to be useful. We move fast, and we expect you to keep up with the all hands on board approach!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching or building models that best relate the the use case for the particular project.
- Weigh pros and cons of various models and present recommendations for the best implementation
- Improving model accuracy based on user behaviour on the system.
- Improve model speed based on user behaviour on the system
- Work with development team to implement A.I model microservices into the product.
Skills and Competencies
- At least 2+ years of experience in Data Science or Mathematical Statistics.
- Have deployed Machine Learning Models into a commercial product.
Nice to have
- History or background knowledge of behavioural science concepts and authors like Dan Ariely, Richard Thaler or Angela Duckworth.
- Understanding of Edge computing, Hidden Markov Models and Networked Learning models
- Clients must have actively used deployed Machine Learning products.
- Understanding of edge computing
- Understanding of A.I chatbot models.
- Experience in designing, deploying or maintaining end-to-end ML systems in production using Docker/Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS or Azure
- Willing to work on a results basis (this means pushing hard when deadlines loom but relaxing and learning when there is more time.)
Closing on 24 Dec 2021