CFB BOTS PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Sales / Retail
S$4000 - S$8000
CFB Bots is a technology service provider specializing in Intelligent Automation (IA). We partner with large enterprises in their Digital Transformation journey and help them and their employees thrive in the Future of Work. Our mission is to co-create the Digital Workforce of the Future, and our vision is to make work enjoyable. For more information, please visit www.cfb-bots.com.
We are looking for a self-driven Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. Your key role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. You will play a vital role in keeping the Company competitive by achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
If you are passionate about technology and are motivated by a hunger to solve our clients’ challenges, read on to find out more.
- Develop end-to-end sales strategies and initiatives from lead generation, prospecting, closing, follow-up, after sales etc
- Manage sales process, perform planning, analysis, forecasting and reporting of sales activities
- Generate new business leads and opportunities through various channels such as emails, cold-calling, networking, etc
- Sustain and reinforce existing rapport with current or past clients with the aim of maintaining a strong, long-lasting customer relationship
- Identify upsell opportunities and play an integral part in generating new sales
- Understand client requirements and objectives and provide feasible solution
- Prepare presentations, proposals, quotations, sales agreement and invoices
- Prepare meetings and send meetings follow-ups
- Negotiating account management contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Render after-sales support, including coordinating across functional teams to keep pulse of project schedules and progress
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to existing customers
- Gather and analyse feedback from customers for improvement in products and services
- Conduct competition monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Identify potential customer partnership and seek to establish clientele base
- Follow-up on marketing leads and secure potential sales opportunities
You will need:
- Degree or Diploma from a reputable institution
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the software and technology industry, with proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- A self-starter who possesses unique blend of entrepreneurial spirit, business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, a user-centric mind, and the drive to maximize market opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written communication skills
- Adeptness to thrive and work independently in a dynamic environment with assigned timelines
Closing on 25 Mar 2021