Administrative Business Partner, Google Cloud - Singapore
GOOGLE ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Information Technology
S$6000 - S$12000
The area: Administrative
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
The role: Administrative Business Partner, Google Cloud - Singapore
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Additional Role Description:
In this role, you will provide business support to directors within Google Cloud.
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g., manage calendars, book travel, scheduling facilities and equipment, oversee budget management, etc.).
- Take initiative to improve processes and procedures with little or no guidance.
- Serve as a lead of small projects.
- Organize logistics for a variety of team offsites and events.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience working in general administration.
- 5 years of experience working in direct executive support.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Effective organizational skills, with demonstrated attention to detail.
Closing on 10 Feb 2021