AEM Engineer - Web Developer
COMPIT CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
Contract, Full Time
S$4000 - S$6500
· Work along with Snr/Lead in developing/maintaining AEM applications
· Implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
· Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
· Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
· Work closely with internal and external team to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
· Assist in deploying applications to Dev, UAT, Production environments and migrations.
· To build applications and custom workflows using Java, Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR. (preferred using AEM)
· Develop front-end code in a timely and high-quality manner while leveraging site standards including site structure, page templates, navigation and the site information architecture
· Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
· Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
· Keep technical documentation up to date
· Strong team player to project and application team to ensure key deliverables meet customer expectation
· Demonstrate team synergy and harmonize team integration
· A pro-active approach to work, with a positive can-do attitude
· Minimum 4 years of relevant development experience in Java (minimum Java SDK 8), J2EE, Spring Framework
· Minimum 3 years of relevant development experience in developing web-based applications using CQ5/AEM. Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications
· Certified in Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer is an advantage
· A good tertiary education in computer science
· Strong hands-on experience in troubleshooting, operate and maintain public facing, 24x7 portal
· Experience with systems running on AWS is an advantage
· Expertise with application security and best practices is an advantage
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment
· Detail-oriented, strong work ethic and high standard of excellence
Closing on 07 Jul 2021