AI/ML Specialist (Contract) Artificial Intelligence
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$4000 - S$5500
We are looking for a talented specialist to be part of the Open Digital Platform (ODP), a Smart District Operating System. The ODP provides the interoperability capabilities for district-level systems such as district cooling, building systems, smart grid etc. The AI/ML capabilities of the platform will form the brain of the ODP and allow automated controls and responses of building and estate systems. This role will require candidates to identify datasets, build AI/ML pipelines for the ODP brain. You will play a key role in pioneering, shaping and deploying AI/ML use cases for the ODP.
You will work with a team of dynamic system engineers to conceptualize, design and develop a reliable and robust management system. There will be opportunities to perform integration with many edge systems such as the district cooling system, power, electrical and elevator systems, from sensing, contextualisation, to actuating them using AI and ML.
· Conceptualise and develop efficient AI / Machine Learning (ML) / Deep Learning (DL) models for deployment on the ODP
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams/stakeholders to identify opportunities, gather requirements and prioritize actionable insights through application of AI / ML / DL Models to solve complex problems
· Responsible for full AI / ML / DL model life cycle management, industrialisation and operationalisation including data gathering, development, model training, deployment, monitoring and performance optimization
· Ensure proper documentation and re-usability of codes
· Relevant qualifications
· Experience in Python and SQL
· Experience in handling and manipulating large datasets
· Extensive analytical modelling skills (decision tree, neural networks, support vector machines, k-means clustering, random forest, etc.)
· Experience in building self-learning & predictive ML models
· Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc. is preferred
· Good team player with the ability to work collaboratively and independently in carrying out tasks with minimal supervision
· Fresh grads are welcome to apply
· Experience in Java, C# or a related language
· Domain knowledge would be a plus, e.g. smart cities, ROS, video analytics etc.
· Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools
· Experience in container technologies such as Kubernetes and/or Docker
· Experience in deep learning applications and frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch or MXNet
Closing on 14 Jun 2021