Analyst (Enterprise Architecture/ ITD / Singapore Power Limited) #SGUnitedJobs #SGUnitedTraineeship #SGUnitedMidCareerPathway
SINGAPORE POWER LIMITED
S$2500 - S$3000
SP Group (SP) is a leading energy utilities company in Asia Pacific. SP owns and operates electricity and gas transmission and distribution businesses in Singapore and Australia. It also owns and operates the world’s largest underground district cooling network in Singapore. More than 1.6 million industrial, commercial and residential customers in Singapore benefit from SP’s world-class transmission, distribution and market support services. The SP networks in Singapore are amongst the most reliable and cost-effective worldwide
Reporting to a Senior Systems Analyst of Corporate Support Systems, Digital Enterprise Systems, the trainee will support the development and implementation of SP Enterprise Architecture program with the focus on technology and application domains.
The trainee will be involved in:
1. Classification of technical and application capabilities and bringing common context to conversations, such as developing the Technical Reference Model and Application Reference Model to enable IT portfolio analysis.
2. Implementing IT architecture governance manging the day-to-day functions of the enterprise architecture program including developing, updating, and facilitating review of enterprise architecture management documents.
3. Developing templates and tools to ITD Project teams to support architecture submissions to EA Management Committee for review.
The trainee will be trained in:
1. Fundamental Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
2. Communication and presentation skills
3. Problem-solving skills
Degree (Information Technology or Computer Science)
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021