Analyst Programmer (1-year Agency Contract/AML)
TANGSPAC CONSULTING PTE LTD
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$5000 - S$8500
· Position: Analyst Programmer
· Employment Type: 1-year Agency Contract
To support AML Projects/CRs for Singapore and Regional entities.
- Participate in the end-to-end projects for system implementation of AML system
- Liaise and work closely with all stakeholders, including business units to develop test plan/ script and conduct testing.
- Assist with the planning, development, creation and execution of test scenarios and test cases for application software
- Developed/Enhanced reports and scripts and integrate them into existing application
- Anticipate, analyze, address and resolve any issues or risks either independently or together with the relevant stakeholders and propose alternative solutions as necessary.
- Work with other units in the bank, both IT and Business
- Work with vendors for project delivery
- Work with subject matter experts within the bank
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in application testing, development and delivery.
- Good understanding and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing Analytical mindset and good problem solving skills
- 1 years' working experience with either Actimize or Detica AML software will be a plus
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Java, Control M and WebLogic
- Experience with Java Web Application, REST Webservice client-side, scripting
If keen, kindly apply and forward your resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Name: Tangspac Consulting
EA licence no.: 07C3635
EA personnel name: Olsem Stefanus Emmanuel
EA personnel registration no.: R2094432
Closing on 19 Mar 2021