Anaplan Consultant (Analyst Fresh Graduates)
VUEALTA PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$5000
Anaplan Consultant (Analyst - Fresh Graduates)
Vuealta Singapore is part of the global Vuealta Consulting organisation focused on helping business create and overcome their biggest challenges on business planning and forecasting, powered by the Anaplan platform. Embarking on continued expansion even during this challenging time, our culture is young, open and focused on continued learning and growth.
As an Anaplan Consultant you should be a business-oriented, curious, and analytical team player who wants to learn how Anaplan Connected Planning solutions really helps make a difference for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and building Anaplan models, ensuring that they are created with the end user in mind
- Contributing in requirements gathering exercises and helping clients to document these
- Ascertaining the pain points of the client during the process and explaining/communicate smart planning solutions with the aim to exceed the clients expectations and/or to meet the clients specific requirements;
- Well communicate and build a rapport with client and team members.
- Bachelor degree;
- A passion for getting hands on with the technology, being highly curious about its use and the ability to ramp up skills rapidly
- Deep skills in creating Excel models for similar business challenges
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- A strong interest in business processes/planning
- Team player with a strong ability to network and the drive to achieve tangible results
What We Offer
- A young and dynamic work culture, and an organisation focused on growth and continued learning
- Opportunities to interact from day one with operational as well as senior client stakeholders
- Opportunities to own streams of work, clear deliverables, and take leadership roles early on in your career
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Meaningful work that makes a direct impact to business and society
- Singapore based role, with regional travel likely
We focus on the right attitudes and approach to work/ life. Your experience level matters only in terms of where you join us initially.
Closing on 19 Sep 2021