AP Product Sales Manager - Manufacturing Execution Systems - Real-Time Adaptive Scheduling and Advanced Analytics
QUEST GLOBAL CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Sales / Retail
Permanent, Full Time
S$7500 - S$10800
My client is a MNC dealing in Automation Manufacturing & Solutions.
The Sales and Business Development Leader will be responsible for developing and driving sales order growth through strategic accounts in Asia Pacific. This includes working with the PSS World Area leadership teams to develop annual business goals and to provide leadership, communication, support, training and collateral to successfully meet these business goals.
Leadership Competencies: customer focus, business acumen, building effective teams, interpersonal savvy, presentation skills, managerial courage, motivating others, dealing with ambiguity, strategic agility.
Provides overall leadership for the L3 MES Finite Scheduling and De-bottlenecking business in Asia Pacific.
- Sets the direction for strong growth and set stretch goals/targets which are in line with divisional objectives.
- Support and drive development of sales platform tools for front line sales, account teams and develop sales champion community.
- Ensure Asia Pacific has the required support and messaging to deliver the full sales cycle from Qualification through to demonstration and Proposal.
- Support Life Science Management to set pricing strategies by preparing and presenting competitor intelligence and market pricing intelligence.
- Where required, deliver full sales support to sales team including opportunity qualification with customers, definition of sales strategy, delivery of SME specific presentations, initiation and delivery of proposals in collaboration with the proposal team and close out of the opportunity.
- Achieves assigned account booking goals.
- Understands and communicate the customer's business strategies, organizational structure, buying behavior, vendor status, active projects, buying processes, pricing history and spending
- Works within a team environment to develop and proactively execute specific business plans for accounts and pursuits.
- Expedites and escalates key customer complaints and problems as is required to obtain satisfactory and timely resolution.
- Captures and develops value creation descriptions or QBRs in conjunction with Sales, Operations, Field Services and Account Management.
- Provides technical direction/support to proposal team.
- Performs role of Solution Architect on project pursuits / proposals to ensure the proposed solution is aligned with customer needs and the sales strategy.
- Leads and hosts customer project pursuit meetings in the World Area Field Sales Office.
- Provides pricing guidance per comparable benchmark data to maximize profitability within the competitive landscape.
- Demo technical engineering software, most notably finite scheduling and discrete event simulation.
Forecasting and Reporting
- Maintains accurate booking forecast data in conjunction with all stakeholders.
- Monthly report out of pursuits and actions.
- Maintain a summary of current status on key pursuits.
- Work with sales management to ensure bookings happen per the forecast.
- Industry Expertise
- Maintains an understanding of account and life science industry commercial benchmarks and metrics.
- Understanding technologies and collaborate on how L3 MES can be used in conjunction with these to address customer pains/needs.
- Collaborate & Leverage across the Organization
- Leadership role improving sales volume and market share through direct actions with all stakeholders.
- This position requires 50% travel post-COVID.
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering or operations research.
- Experience using simulation or process modeling programs.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience selling enterprise software and solutions and understand MES / L3 applications, finite scheduling, and discrete event simulation.
- Understanding of manufacturing debottlenecking and operational efficiencies, throughput and yield.
- Value creation and documentation of business results.
- MBA, Life Science, Operations and business experiences.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing developments in parallel, tracking progress, adapting to unforeseen changes, and making the expected delivery schedule.
- Able to articulate the system technical offerings and its differentiation.
- Demonstrated abilities to grow account business and improve customer loyalty.
- Collaborative, influential, open-minded posture and lead through leadership.
- Ability to deliver results in a matrix environment by influence management.
Kris Lam Keen Mun (EA Personnel Reg. No. R1983356)
Closing on 21 Jan 2021