API Business Analyst
KEYTEO CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$14000
- Deliver IT projects/releases within the agreed budget and schedule without compromising quality.
- Oversee and drive projects from initiation to post implementation support following SDLC.
- Bring the project teams together and collaborate closely to deliver the project/release.
- Communication and status reporting to stakeholders and senior management.
- Manage change requests.
- Vendor team management. (where applicable)
- Enforce the Bank’s project management policies and procedures.
- Help multiple application teams to design APIs that are consumer agnostic and REST oriented.
- Review and contribute to the API documentation.
- Make sure there are no functional gaps between our APIs and the application implementing it.
- Communicate with the business our API coverage, and capture potential API needs to sustain the business strategy.
- Help partners and consumers to understand our API when documentation is not enough.
- Validate technical solutions/design documents and delivery.
- Contributes towards the end-to-end solutioning where applicable.
- Contributes towards defect leakage control and quality process improvement initiatives.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Project Planning & Tracking.
- Risk & Issue Management.
- Stakeholder & Escalation Management.
- Methodical & Process oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and Issue Management skills.
- Experience in J2EE based software development and delivery (Spring Framework, Web service, JSON).
- Experience in system integration over webservices and other protocols (SOAP, REST, JMS).
- Working Knowledge of Microservice (MS) application architecture, API Lifecycle management and API governance and security.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Graduate with strong and extensive IT Business Analysis experience in Banking industry.
- Minimum 10 years of total experience in Corporate Banking environment with last 3-4 years as Project Manager.
- Strong strategist and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working technical design and solutions review/delivery.
- Strong communicator, cross culture exposure and people understanding.
- Exposure to working across the organizational verticals and Senior Management.
- Functional knowledge on Trade or Supply Chain Financing, Accounting and Payments is preferred.
Closing on 09 Dec 2021