Application Developer (PEGA) (Open to Java, BPM etc.)
ACCENTURE PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$4100 - S$8200
Accenture is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company that provides services in:
2) Strategy & Consulting
As a Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009. In 2019, the company reported revenues of $43.2 billion, with more than 492,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries.
Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
Job Title: PEGA Application Developer (Analyst-Consultant)
Pegasystems is a market leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega's adaptive, cloud-architect software – built on its unified Pega Platform™ – empowers users to rapidly deploy and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs.
Most importantly, training will be provided for developers who are transitioning into PEGA. We are considering prior experience in Java, Business Process Management and other custom development skills to cross train and pick up PEGA.
Critical Succes Factors
- Prior experience in Java or Business Process Management (BPM) / PEGA will be ideal
- We are open to consider talents from other areas within application development i.e. .Net etc.
Key responsibilities may include and are not limited to:
- Coordinate with the Project Team in understanding client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with the Team to set specifications for new applications
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications when required
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements
- Work with project managers, architects and SMEs to define metrics and performance goals for the process.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing on 03 Mar 2021