Application Support Analyst
NEURONES IT ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$6700 - S$9300
We are looking for an Application Support Analyst in Singapore to be a part of the dynamic team which is responsible for supporting a full range of applications for the business and operations.
Your job role is to:
Technical expertise ( 70% )
- Be part of the team to provide Project Infrastructure Rollout and Technical Support: including systems architecture and design.
- Work closely with the application development team ( ADM ) on new application/infrastructure migration projects.
- Contribute to project from start to production deployment
- Infrastructure ordering/subscriptions on all Non-PRD/PRD environments
- Application deployment on PRD environments such as Pre-PRD, PRD, BACKUP
- Able to configure middleware components and deliver the environment.
- Give guidelines for application integration with respect to APS standard (technology, topology).
- Responsible for architecture design.
- DRP technical management & coordination. Live Play implementation.
- Release deployment with respect to the change process and standardize deployment steps.
AS - Application Support ( 30% )
- Be a team member of the Application Production support team located across Hong Kong, Singapore, and India to ensure 24 * 7 worldwide production support.
- Resolve or coordinate the resolution of issues with other internal teams and/or the vendor.
- Communicate and provide status updates on issues to business users, management team, and other stakeholders
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related IT major, with at least 5 ~ 6 years of relevant experience.
- Proven working experience to build application environment systems and configure middleware component from scratch
- Experience working with various technologies eg. Firewalls, AVI Load Balancer, Web Servers, Reverse Proxy (Apache), Single-Sign-On, Websphere, JBOSS, Tomcat, Tibco, Oracle database, Java, OpenAPI, Autosys, Linux/AIX/Window, CFT, SFTP, Geneos, MQ series
- Good understanding of Security Practices and Cryptography, eg. CAs and PKI, Keys and Certificates, SSL/TLS, PGP etc.
- Experience with release and patch deployment.
Note: Successful candidates will be required to work in shift and weekend/Public Holiday Rotation. An understanding that occasionally after-hours response to problems will be required. Periodic "on-call" cycles are likely.
Closing on 21 Mar 2021