Application Support Engineer
RANDSTAD PTE. LIMITED
Contract, Full Time
S$6300 - S$7800
about the company
Our client is a multinational bank global technology company having their head office in Singapore and has plans to expand the team of devlepoers and technical consultants to expand their businesses.
about the Job
The developer role is responsible to design, code, document and test components / subsystems to a world class standard in an agile way. You are expected to participate in architectural decisionsalso will be responsible to share knowledge of various technologies to other team members and mentor junior developers
Skills and experience required
- 5 years of experience in software application development with at least 2 of those years supporting or developing enterprise applications. Primary Skillsets: API gateway, Java, Spring boot, Jboss.
- Experience implementing noSQL databases (Cassandra or MongoDB).
- Java /JEE (REST web services, SprintBoot, JDBC, WebLogic/JBoss, performance tuning).
- Experience with Java and object–oriented programming, Restful API, data mapping, data modelling SDLC Implementation.
- Understand class diagrams in the technical design.
- Experience on backend assignment of products to customers using Oracle Procedures and Shell scripting.
- Good range of experience in Tools Toad, Eclipse, Putty, Serena & Dimensions
apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Puja Narang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad EA License No: 94C3609
EA Personnel Registration No: R1434239
Closing on 03 Oct 2021