Application Support L2
WIPRO LIMITED (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
S$5000 - S$9000
*This particular role requires French speaking candidate as an essential need to interact, coordinate and work with client and business teams
- Knowledge on UNIX servers and applications build on JAVA/J2EE in Unix environment.
- Knowledge on WINDOWS servers and applications management WINDOS environment.
- Understanding of Relational Database Systems like Sybase, ORACLE and MSSQL.
- Knowledge on messaging systems such as WebSphere MQ
- Good understanding of DevOps, with experience on at least one of the configuration management tools, like Ansible, Puppet
- Very good understanding of application system design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Management of requests coming from support + Development , infrastructure Teams ,Coordinating with different Teams ( Mainly Support Teams + Infrastructure Teams ) with primary objective of Keeping Application up and running.
- Strong Devops Knowledge in the following skill set.
- Continuous Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkin, Git, Cucumber
- CD Tools: Ansible, RunDeck, Flyway, Liquibase.
- Programing and Scripting: Python, Perl, Shell Script
- Micro Services: Docker, Kubernetes,
- Packaging and Orchestration: ArgoCD, Helm
- Monitoring Solutions: Elastick Search, Kibana, MAC (Monitoring as code)
- Scheduling tools: Control-M
- Cloud computing: AWS and Google Cloud
- Shift allowance is provided, below are the required shift timings:
- 3 rotational shifts (7am-4pm, 2pm-11pm, 5pm-2am)
- On-call support required - candidate to standby outside of normal work hours to provide on-call support if needed
Closing on 26 Sep 2021