Application Support Lead
INETUM SINGAPORE BRANCH
S$7000 - S$12000
GFI is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
GFI provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a L2 Cash Management Application Support Lead to join our team in Singapore.
Be part of the dynamic support organization responsible to ensure that all high impact incidents are being addressed in alignment with defined processes, driving cross-team resolution efforts to ensure that issues are being addressed, that all corresponding resolution efforts remain on track, that affected parties and management remain informed, and that underlying problems are identified and addressed.
- Build a motivated and high performing APS team thought coaching and by helping individuals in their career development.
- Responsible and accountable for the production support activities for Cash and Compliance in the APAC region.
- Monitor and prioritize incidents, problems and services requests for the team based on urgency and business impacts and ensure all tickets are responded to within established SLAs.
- Drive major incident resolution on a timely manner to minimize disruption to business.
- Communicate and provide status updates on issues to business users, management team and other stakeholders.
- Review and perform risk assessment on all production changes to ensure they adhere to change management and release management process.
- Coordinate across various teams to effectively manage production issues and maintenance activities.
- Support Disaster Recovery Test and Business Continuity activities.
- Support IT Security activities e.g. health checks after security patches.
- Support end-of-day and end-of-month batch runs.
- Analyze and challenge existing support processes to achieve continuous improvement.
The candidate should demonstrate a combination of technical and functional skills together with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He/she must have a genuine willingness to work in a role where the operation of availability- & time-critical systems is routine.
The following knowledge and experience are required:
- Extensive application production support experience in banking industry
- Strong understanding of change, incident & problem management methodologies and have been directly working or participating in incident and problem management
- Solid understanding of business flows and how various systems interact with one another
- Must possess and display strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Able to remain professional and tactical in stressful situations
- Possess strong leadership qualities
- Aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the center of everything they do
- ORACLE PL/SQL
- UNIX / LINUX /WINDOWS skills i.e. navigating, scripting etc
- TIBCO EMS/ TIBCO BW/ TIBCO ADMIN/ MFT / BC / IBM MQ
- ITSM tool: Service Now
- Database performance & SQL tuning experience is a plus
- Good technical troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong understanding of payments, local clearing systems, H2H concept and applications, reporting.
- Strong understanding of stop list filtering, AML, social engineering etc.
- Working grasp of double posting accounting treatment.
- Understanding and experience in ITIL concepts.
- Possess good analytical skill and self-motivated
- Good team player with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results and client oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision but with a keen sense to escalate timely and appropriately.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Strong experience in and preference for application production support.
- Strong technical background in web based applications support on JAVA/J2EE/TIBCO platform and/or COBOL platform.
- Extensive experience in supporting payments, local clearing applications and payment filtering and AML in APAC region.
Closing on 20 Jun 2021