Artificial intelligence Engineer
INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
• Plan, set up and manage Artificial intelligence (AI) development and production infrastructure or system
• Help to build data ingestion and data transformation infrastructure and to enable stakeholders to understand the results
• Build and deploy AI models and manage infrastructure/data pipelines needed to bring code to production
• Coordinate with other project engineers/managers and users to gather requirements, manage IT resources and ensure successful implementation of projects.
• Undertake other responsibilities as assigned to support the digitalisation effort in the organisation
• Suitable academic credentials in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Analytics or related disciplines.
• Knowledge and experience in :
a) implementing relational and non-relational databases
b) programming languages such as SQL, Python, R or Scala
c) data processing, visualisation
d) building and maintaining data/solution pipelines that feed machine learning models
e) building AI models in platforms such as Kera, TensorFlow or Theano
• Strong interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
Applicants may check their application status at the end of 8 weeks from the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 21 Jun 2021