Assistant Director / Senior Assistant Director (National Cyber Exercise Department), Joint Operations Readiness Division, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
This position is focused on cyber security readiness, protection, and incident response capabilities by developing, designing and conducting cyber exercises and workshops leading to the development of cyber incident planning artefacts for government and CII sectors/industry.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on experience and/or qualifications. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
1. Provide team leadership and support to National Cyber Security Command (NCSC) through refining the CONOPS as required in the new National Cyber Defence Doctrine. This includes supporting NCSC in the development of operational capabilities, coordination and cooperation mechanisms, emergency ops plans and planning artefacts with key parties; such as government agencies, CII sectors, private sectors and international partners
2. Be the National Cyber Exercise Planning Lead to plan, budget and ensure that the necessary work assigned to the team under the national cyber exercise program are carried out. To be able to oversee and manage multiple over-lapping exercise planning projects throughout different timelines, and ensure that the cyber exercises are delivered.
3. Provide advice and planning support to CII sector leads and planners on cyber exercise planning processes, exercise designing, scenarios developing, developing measures of effectiveness/performance (evaluation methodology), creating master scenario event list (MSEL), executing cyber exercises or workshops. This includes documenting after-action reports, findings and lessons learned that leads to iterative improvements in the development of operational artefacts; such as cyber incident plans, ops processes or SOP and documents or manuals.
4. Provide cyber knowledge and experience to Homefront Crisis Management System’s (HCMS) national emergency exercise planning and execution. To integrate cyber exercises at CMG-level to the national -level emergency exercises. Support planning, coordinating and execution of the exercises with other government agencies, partners (vendors) and stakeholders as needed.
5. Exercises may include but are not limited to sectoral cyber exercises, Cyber Knights, Cyber Ark, Cyber Star, Jupiter or equivalent, and other smaller-scale and table-top exercises to strengthen the cyber readiness of stakeholders within the national cyber crisis management system.
· Possesses one of the following degrees in IT/Network/Computer Systems Security, Computer Science or Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related cybersecurity certifications
· Prior experience in leading, planning, coordinating, executing major multi-stakeholders exercises or events
· Prior experience supporting cyber exercises planning at organizational, sectoral or national-level
· Knowledge of HCMS and national emergency exercise planning
· Knowledge of NIST framework, MITRE ATT&CK framework, ODNI Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Centre’s Cyber Threat Framework
· Knowledge of cyber simulation-based training or exercises platforms (i.e. cyber ranges)
· Experience presenting materials or reports on major events to senior government officials, organisation management, diverse group of multi-agency stakeholders
· Possesses project management skills
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 16 Jun 2021