assistant IT digital manager
STARBUCKS COFFEE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$6500
1. Manage Digital related projects.
2. Manage vendors to ensure quality in deliverables of products and services on time.
3. Coordinate with stakeholders and manage expectations.
4. Consolidate and analyze requirements to propose a feasible and practical solution(s), and corresponding Requirements and Design are required to be documented.
5. Requirement collection, project planning, scheduling, vendor management, SIT, UAT and launch planning.
6. Prepare training material and provide end-user training.
7. Resource planning and communicate with various internal teams and cope with a fast-paced environment.
8. Hands-on development of internal mobile applications using react native or native.
EDUCATION: University or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, E-commerce or related disciplines
EXPERIENCE: At least 6 years of experience in project management, digital/ eCommerce system and application projects
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge in Retail/ Digital solution related; such as Mobile App, E-commerce and CRM Applications and Web development.
- Strong knowledge in SEO and Analytics.
- Ability to conduct technical feasibility study for new ideas and digital projects.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong command in spoken and written English is a must.
- Experience in F&B industry will be a plus.
- Preferably software engineering knowledge in the following technology stack,
- HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap
- React / React Native
- MSSQL / MYSQL
- Experience working in digital agency or SI vendor will be a plus.
- Experience in Regional role will be a plus but not mandatory.
Closing on 07 Mar 2021