Assistant Lead Analyst
INTEGRATED HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$8500
Building strong rapport with business users, you will be involved in conducting requirements analysis, system implementation, and training and providing on-going application support. The appreciation and understanding of hospital processes will be key for your success in this role. You will be a critical resource to address any system downtime through providing 24/7 (non-shift schedule) application support to your users.
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance standby support.
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior team members.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems.
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management and as a project lead for small to mid-scale projects.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is an added advantage.
Closing on 25 Sep 2021