Assistant Lead Software Engineer
INTEGRATED HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$8500
You will work closely with the functional analysts to proactively understand and clarify on user requirements and translate these into system technical design. Working closely with team members, you will deliver quality software programs; participate in system quality testing and any necessary technical support upon system launch.
- Understand user requirements and participate in technical design
- Develop and implement system applications in accordance to user requirements
- Perform user acceptance and system integration testing for quality assurance
- Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation.
- Min. 8-10 years experience in object-oriented programming, WPF, .Net 4.0 and above, C#, Silverlight, SQL Server and / or ASP.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT equivalent
- Equipped with strong knowledge of coding practices.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming, WCF, WPF, .NET 4.0 and above, C#, Silverlight, SQL Server and / or ASP.NET
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Innovative, proactive and a strong team player.
Closing on 26 Sep 2021