Assistant Lead Test Engineer (Ref 23872)
JOBLINE RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$4000 - S$7000
- Analysing documents (e.g., design, requirements, architecture, diagrams, flowcharts) to obtain an understanding of the requirements.
- Identifying the required test scenarios, test case preparation, test data preparation and document traceability matrix to ensure sufficient test coverage.
- Execute test cases and test plans to support the quality assurance activities throughout the software lifecycle.
- Defect reporting and verifying fixes.
- Participate in continuous improvement in quality of test process.
- Participate in peer reviews of test plans and cases to ensure consistency and adequate coverage.
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering/Information Technology.
- At least 5 - 6 years’ experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC).
- In-depth knowledge and experience in analysing Software Requirement Specification and identifying the required test scenarios.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimation and Test Methodologies
- Experiences in Load Testing, Performance Testing and Test Automation are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- ISTQB (International Software Tester Qualifications Board) foundation certification will be preferred.
Licence No: 12C6060
Closing on 03 Feb 2021