Assistant Manager IAM, SoftwareDeveloper
DAIMLER SOUTH EAST ASIA PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Security and Investigation
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$8000
We are seeking a Software Developer with a strong IAM background in implementing IAM products and solutions with a particular emphasis on PING Identity.
- Provide leadership in implementing SDLC employing DevOps methods and tech stacks to enable developers' productivity and optimizing time-to-value.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of IAM software architecture.
- Support all our deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, certifications and third party system integration
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Develop and implement system defects/enhancements
- Design, implement, and educate our build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Provide IAM tools for troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Support system upgrades and define the application roadmap.
- 4+ years of experience supporting Identity and Access management (IAM) solution as a Sr. developer and 5+ years of IT experience.
- Experience managing and integrating with, PING, LDAP, Windows Active Directory, Mainframe, Service Now and Databases.
- Experience in implementing enhancements for Ping or other IAM tools
- Experience in troubleshoot fixes and address deficiencies and issues in the system
- Experience with PING system upgrades, patches and migrating SSB across different environments.
- Exposure to a variety of IAM technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components.
- Experience in writing system design documents, technical procedures, release documentation and presentations.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with Customer Identity Management.
Closing on 14 Oct 2021