Assistant Manager / Manager, Corporate Communication (Ref 23962)
JOBLINE RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$4000 - S$6500
- Responsible for the creation and execution of digital communications strategies and tasked with driving engagement and awareness for the Group.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Group Corporate Communications team and participate as an active and valuable contributor to integrated communications plans to profile the Group across various media.
- Develop social media campaigns comprising content, distribution and
- Manage the planning, execution, optimisation, measurement and reporting of campaigns on various channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Monitor and measure campaign results and provide timely reports and insights
- Conduct social media monitoring by deploying online social listening tool and resources available
- Manage the corporate website, implement content updates and work with software developers and IT to resolve any issues or install security patches
- Work with digital or search marketing agency to run and optimise paid search and display ads
- Ensure that lead generation from the website are optimised to route to the appropriate channels
- Manage SEM and online advertising campaigns to achieve desired results and outcomes
- Acquire knowledge of the business and key technologies in order to craft compelling and effective content
- Develop content for digital media (e.g. website, social media), repurposing assets and content to suit different channels and stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with brand and social media policies
- Imbue best practices from Facebook and LinkedIn into content creation and management
- University degree with at least 6 years’ experience across in-house and/or agency roles.
- Possess 3 years’ direct experience in managing websites, digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Highly meticulous, constantly challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of communicating both internally and externally.
- Have a passion for innovation and progress, and a drive for results. Those with more experience will be considered for a Manager role.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 6 Months Agency Contract employment.
License No : 12C6060
Closing on 13 Feb 2021