Assistant Manager / Manager (Partnerships), Public Service Broadcasting Division (contract)
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
You will be part of a team that develops and implements Public Service Broadcasting (PSB) strategies to foster an informed and connected society through engaging PSB content. Specifically, you will chart new partnerships with digital content and platform partners to deliver authentic local stories in innovative formats that will excite and engage youth viewers. You should be excited about, and familiar with, digital media trends, media consumption preferences of youths and key digital and social media measurement metrics.
- Develop and implement Public Service Broadcasting (PSB) strategies and programmes to improve reach of PSB content and engage younger viewers
- Identify and evaluate new content creators and digital platform players for potential content partnerships
- Engage identified partners on proposals to create and deliver engaging public service content, leveraging innovative formats and data/consumer insights
- Prepare internal submissions with assessments and recommendations to seek approval of projects
- Manage content partnership projects, including contract negotiation, progress monitoring, verification of deliverables, funding administration and performance review.
- Establish good industry networks and collaborate with media industry players and public agencies for effective implementation of PSB strategies, projects and initiatives.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in project management roles and with experience in the following areas - Digital Media, Data Analytics, AR/VR, AI-related, AdTech or MarTech.
- Background in Digital Marketing/Media, Business Administration or Business/Consumer Analytics
- Keen interest in the media industry, with good understanding of social-political, economic and technological trends driving media consumption. Good understanding of technology, preferably in media-tech areas.
- Self-motivated team player who can also work independently to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management, project management, analytical and communication (writing and presentation) skills.
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 13 Jun 2021