Assistant Manager - Information Security
DMG SEARCH PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$9000
- Provide technical guidance and consulting to the company's cyber R&D team
- Work with the R&D team to suggest and generate new approaches, ideas and concepts to be researched
- Lead the leveraging of research results into innovative solutions, including:
- Participating in technical design reviews, integration, testing and documentation efforts
- Development and maintenance of proofs of concept (PoC) and demonstrators
- Lead and Support marketing and presales efforts, including:
- Identify, build and maintain strategic relationships with partners and customers (pre and post-sale).
- Provide feedback related to Company offering and research from partners and customers
- The process of answering tenders/PFIs/RFPs/unsolicited proposals
- Participate in the production of marketing collateral, such as brochures, product descriptions and presentations.
- Reports to the Director, R&D
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Deep and intimate knowledge of cyber threats, malwares, APTs, exploits and vulnerabilities (computer as well as mobile platforms)
- Knowledge and basic proven experience in the following:
- Participate in a real-time evaluating of security products/solutions (advantage)
- Cyber incident handling
- Network and computer forensic
- Vulnerability research (advantage)
- Cyber-attack infrastructure’s reverse engineering
- Risk assessment and management (advantage)
- Programing capabilities
- Penetration testing (advantage)
- Known security products solutions implementation and architecture
- Operational experience in cyber security environment is preferred
- Excellent researching and analysis capabilities
- Team player, able to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Self-confident, Self-learning and independent
- Quick self-learning of new technologies and new business requirements (advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer engineering/science preferred.
Closing on 24 Mar 2021