MDADA PTE. LTD.
S$2800 - S$3500
1.Assists the manager by performing related management duties and tasks assigned.
2. Act as liaison between front-line employees and the manager.
3. Works in tandem with team members and provide training and correction as necessary.
4. Assistant Manager should have a will to improve his/her business knowledge, business senses, prospective vision and ambition.
5. Assistant Manager should monitor office works and report any needs to the manager.
6. Assistant Manager should respond to and resolve client’s complaints and comments as needed.
7. Assistant Manager collects feedbacks and suggestions from front-line employees and report to manager.
8. Assistant Manager should explore opportunities to add value to company accomplishments.
Closing on 22 Oct 2021