Assistant Manager/Manager (Communications and Engagement Office), CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
Assistant Manager/Manager (Communications and Engagement Office)
- Develop and execute effective public campaigns and programmes to raise cybersecurity awareness and adoption
- Collaborate with public/private sector partners on initiatives to expand outreach efforts
- Develop strategy and create engaging content to grow CSA’s digital assets
- Manage/respond to feedback received through web/social media channels
- Media monitoring
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Experience in marketing and communications, including events/campaign management, media relations, branding, website management and/or online communications
- Experience in public and/or private sector communications work targeted at the consumer, government and/or industry
- Good understanding of multi-channel communications including new media trends
- Proven project management skills
- A high-energy individual who is hands-on, results-oriented and self-directed and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
If you share our passion to make a difference in the cybersecurity landscape, take up the challenge and apply now.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 22 Jun 2021