Assistant Operations Manager (Campaign & Promotion)
MARINE ONLINE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Events / Promotions, Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$5000
JOB SUMMARY, PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Integrate with operations, commercial, group marketing, customers (shipowners and suppliers) to develop and execute holistic campaign and promotions plan and calendar.
- Execute the strategic and tactical plans to engage new client including shipowners and suppliers, based on their commercial requirements
- Design and conduct the market campaigns to retain existing clients for recurring procurement
- Measure and conduct post-mortem on each partnerships, promotions, and campaigns
- Establish collaboration with external organizations to bring in new clients and exposures
- Make professional suggestions based on daily operation performance to improve the online production and service procedures
- Coordinate with the commercial team to monitor the entire transaction to improve the overall customer satisfaction
- Familiar with the e-commerce website, systems and work processes, to be able to troubleshoot and rectify any problem which occurs in the front-line or back-end.
- Assist and support other team activities, not limiting to account registration, adding of products, data analysis etc.
- Perform any other relevant tasks to support the operations of the company
JOB SPECIFICATION / REQUIREMENT / COMPETENCY
- Proven track record in forming and developing partnership. Strong negotiation skills to achieve the best terms for all business parties. These partnerships serve to drive business interests of both ends, increase conversions and revenue for Marine Online.
- A candidate with strong business acumen that can develop deep understanding of all business verticals to understand its triggers and regressions.
- The candidate will also be data-driven, leveraging statistics and data available.
- Diploma/Degree holder with at least 8 years of working experience.
- Competent in building business case, conduct analysis on effectiveness, revenue, costs, and ROI.
- Strong experience with executing various online promotions and campaign mechanics.
- Analytical, self-motivated and is able to appreciate and empathise from different perspectives.
- Deep experience or interest in the marine industry, so as to understand growth and business development intricacies.
- Experience working with e-commerce, a technology start-up, B2B or Marine industry is a plus
Closing on 30 Jan 2021