Assistant to Deputy Director, Visitor Experience Technology
SINGAPORE TOURISM BOARD
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Purpose of job:
TTG's vision is to harness technology to transform the business landscape for the tourism industry, so as to deliver quality experiences for visitors.
The Visitor Experience Division champions the visitors through driving the One Singapore Experience vision. To achieve this, we developed the Tourism Information and Services Hub (TIH), a technology platform that allows businesses to connect to a common repository of Singapore destination and lifestyle information, and travel software services, which in turns aims to elevate the industry's ability to create better experiences for their visitors.
As AD/ DD of the Visitor Experience Technology (VET) team, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and development of the TIH and its suite of services, such as a digital identity for visitors, an all-access digital pass and recommendation engine. You will identify market opportunities and define/ deliver the products that will enable STB and the tourism industry to provide a seamless, delightful and safe travel experience to visitors. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders such as vendors, user experience designers, data consultants and industry line units to build and scale our products for existing and emerging tourism business sectors. Your work will be pivotal in shaping and delivering the One Singapore Experience vision.
- Be the Product Lead for Tourism Information & Services Hub and its services
- Finetune TIH's product vision and define the strategy for its services; collaborate effectively to build alignment across teams
- Develop product roadmaps and lead the team to partner with external and internal teams to develop the products
- Implement best-in-class product development and management practices
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans and deliver impact to STB and the tourism industry
- Leadership of the Visitor Experience Technlogy team - guide, mentor and build a high-performing team
- Internal and external stakeholders such as vendors, user experience designers, data consultants and industry line units
- 8 years of experience in product management, extensive technical / technology knowledge which could include software development, experience in design and/or user experience, application architecture, etc.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership
- Demonstated track record of building, mentoring and leading a high-performing team
- Strong project/ program management and business analysis competencies are also essential.
- Keen interest and/or experience in the hospitality/ tourism sector would be preferred.
- Exhibit other qualities such as the ability to manage stakeholders effectively, critical thinking and problem-solve.
Closing on 21 May 2021