Associate, Frontend Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations (WD18847)
DBS BANK LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$3750 - S$6800
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are looking to hire a talented React Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of React libraries and applications. Your duties will be building applications, identifying and fixing development bottlenecks, maintaining the core code libraries (networking, error handling, templating, etc.), working with the DevOps team to maintain our shared CICD pipelines and supporting applications deployed in production.
- Designing and building mobile applications for the react platform.
- Ensuring quality and performance of libraries and application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving development bottlenecks.
- Maintaining the react shared CICD pipeline with the DevOps team.
- Supporting development teams before their final release.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the core libraries (Networking, error handling, templating).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Experience with third party libraries such as Redux, Redux Saga and webpack.
- Experience with industry standard design patterns such as MVVM, Dependency Injection,etc
- Knowledge of analytic tracking tools including Adobe Analytics.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git.
- Proficient in dependency management tools including NPM.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration including Jenkins and Groovy.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Closing on 12 Mar 2021