Associate Database Engineer
DATATECH INTEGRATOR PTE. LTD.
S$1900 - S$2400
Other responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and deliver / implement data solutions to include: architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, design and development of test plans, code and module design, development and testing, data solution debugging, design and implementation of a solution that follows efficient design techniques and development that meets and exceeds the intent of the design of the data solution.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks / activities in coordination with a team of developers/clients to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solution component within a larger application project.
- Give support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- Support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
- Occasionally deliver presentations about database solutions & all the features involved
- Possess skills in at least 1 database technology(MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc) and Data warehouse/Big Data
- Experience in Agile development, scrum & project management is an advantage
- Able to speak, read & write fluently in english
- Willing to invest time & lots of effort to become Subject Matter Expert & achieve excellence in databases & Data Lake
- Open minded & Willing to work hard in a small team culture environment
Closing on 20 Sep 2021