SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
S$2800 - S$3500
- Support Engineer in procurement processing to raise Purchase Orders, Service Orders, Goods Receipt Slips through EworkFlow, SIR and Impact System.
- Support Engineer to track Capex and Opex with budgeted amount, perform budget accruals, and accrue the forecasts.
- Support Service Transition team in roll out of new IPTV and OTT Systems, applications and features.
- Ensure the IPTV method of procedures for change activities are validated thoroughly before it rollout to Production platform.
- Perform shift, remote standby duties, onsite change activities, and attend to faults after normal office hours when required.
- Perform duties when assigned by supervisor such as, processing of security clearance for the visitors and storeroom housekeeping.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the performance, reliability and availability of IPTV and OTT systems and applications, thereby ensuring that the SingtelTV service availability is up at all times and circumstances, including during events of high viewership whether planned or otherwise.
- Responsible for operation support for customer escalated issues.
The Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Diploma in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 1 year or more experience in Video/Media industry
- Good knowledge of IPTV and OTT technology, architecture and Broadcasting technology
- Good IP networking knowledge eg L2, L3 switching and routing (e.g Nokia and Cisco routers and switches). Firewall, DHCP, DNS, CCNA Cisco certification CCNA (CCDA is a plus).
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Proficient understanding of change management and method of procedure framework
- Proficient Incident Management competency including more in-depth troubleshooting using debugger, probes, scripts, syslogs, etc. liaison with vendors Tech Support or R&D for fault diagnosis & escalation
Closing on 06 Nov 2021