Associate Product Manager
FORIS ASIA PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Others
S$6000 - S$8000
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. Crypto.com serves over 10 million customers today, with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s most widely available crypto card, the Crypto.com Exchange, and the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team. Find out more by visiting https://crypto.com
About the role:
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to drive product initiatives from inception through execution. This is a unique opportunity for someone with vision to architect and manage an industry-changing platform that helps changing the way we deal with money. You will collaborate closely with engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
- Create and maintain the team’s roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Interview and interact with customers to build empathy, ensuring that their needs are met
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made
- Perform market research and analysis
- Represent the team in communication with cross-functional teams
- Experience shipping and iterating on successful Software or Financial products at scale
- Demonstrated leadership with a focus on getting things done autonomously
- The ability to collaborate well with designers and engineers
- An analytical and data-driven work style
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills
- At least 1 year of product/project management experience or equivalent. We are looking for candidates at multiple seniority levels
What you can expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of fintech.
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will drive development of brand new products alongside a talented team
- You will scale our nascent products to be widely adopted globally
Closing on 24 Sep 2021