ACRONIS ASIA RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT PTE. LTD.
S$4400 - S$8000
Acronis brings complete cyber protection solutions to its customers. As an automation engineer, you will contribute building and maintaining automated infrastructure to collect, classify and detect cyberthreats like ransomware, malware, viruses and phishing. You will also work closely with our cyber security researchers, building tools to automate their day-to-day operations. Also you will setup monitoring and alerting tools to ensure that our customers always obtain fast and accurate cyber protection.
- Develop and maintain pipelines for various automation tasks (e.g. suspicious files collection and analysis, automated detection of cyber threats)
- Design and develop system backend components (data storage layer) according to business requirements and requests
- Build highly scalable, robust and fault-tolerant systems
- Build and deploy automation services (REST API, Web application, etc) for Acronis Cybersecurity Lab operations
- Build, maintain and optimize large databases and datasets of malware samples, logs, telemetry data etc
- Monitor, optimize and re-design the architecture to maximize performance of systems
- Perform quality assurance for developed components
- 3+ years of experience as Python developer, DevOps engineer or relevant positions.
- Experience in frameworks like Celery, Flask or Django, Pytest
- Experience in working with SQL (PostgreSQL) and no-SQL database like MongoDB
- Knowledge and hands on experience in working with Spark, Hadoop (HDFS, Yarn, Hive, MapReduce) and/or Kafka ecosystem is a plus
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD (continuous integration/development) tools such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of virtualization environments, experience of creating and controlling virtual machines in cloud.
- Knowledge of Linux system management and software deployment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is preferred
- Capable and willing to learn and integrate new technology (a new tool, database or programming language).
- Good reading and writing English skills
Closing on 21 Sep 2021