Automation QA Test Engineer
LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction
S$7500 - S$12500
- Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for a large Tier One Bank? We are seeking technology and domain leaders to join our QA team within the bank for an exciting opportunity, building on top of existing technology to be implemented across other APAC regions. You will work on a new and challenging project to implement banking systems, helping to shape the future of the Banks business.
- Responsibilities:Luxoft is seeking Automation QA who will develop and execute test scenarios as part of Order Management area for our client from banking industry. This role will help develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts, automate recurring tests, and troubleshoot and report discrepancies with the product. This position is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. The Automation QA works collaboratively with IT and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
- Mandatory Skills:QA Engineering
- Mandatory Skills Description:- 3+ years of experience testing complex application in an integrated environment within finance industry
- Proficient skills of test management tools such as JIRA, X-Ray add-on, HP ALM Quality Center
- domain knowledge on trading order management system is a plus
- experience with log file analysis messaging (XML, FIX, MQ messages) and SQL as part of back-end testing
- ability to transform manual test cases into modular automated tests
- hands-on experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban
- Know-how with Java, Github, Gitlab, SOAP, REST API are plus points.
- test automation experience on Selenium, Tosca, Robot Framework
- strong hands-on with Oracle PL/SQL programming
- strong understanding of Wealth Management - Capital Market business domain
- reasonable understanding of trading systems
Closing on 16 Dec 2021