AVP/VP PRE SALES
CLOUDHEDGE TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$12000
As a part of the technical pre-sales team, you will work with Sales, channel partners, system integrators and end-users to drive sales and customer satisfaction. Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Identify opportunities, understand business problems, and translate them into technical solutions.
• Evangelize CloudHedge’s strategy by driving product presentations and demonstrations to
customer executives and technical leaders.
• Provide solution design and configurations best practices to customers. Articulate the advantage of CloudHedge’s solution against the competition.
• Work independently and in concert with a team to coordinate and execute hands-on PoCs and solution demonstrations.
• Participate in the development and support of content (presentations, technical proposals, use cases...) for customers and partners.
• Stay updated on application modernization trends, especially in the area of DevOps, containers and k8s.
• Stay up to date on technologies trends, in the field of application architecture, micro services,
cloud application delivery, next generation virtualization, and virtual runtime technologies.
• Be the voice of the customer and own the process of helping CloudHedge enhance its solution based on the customer’s request.
• Deliver technical overviews and informal sales training tools to: channel partners, VARs,
integrators, and end-users.
• Travel can be expected.
• 5+ years of related industry experience working in DevOps, Containers, Kubernetes.
• Knowledge of developing and/or delivering applications written for containers, microservice
architecture (Kubernetes, Docker) and service mesh technologies.
• Familiarity with public cloud services and cloud hosting, etc.
• Knowledge of various scripting and programming languages (not compulsory).
• Experience with application assessment tools.
• Good presentation, speaking, and demonstration skills.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Bachelors in engineering, computer sciences or equivalent.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Relevant industry certifications – e.g. Public Cloud certification, DevOps, and similar.
• Good understanding of various technology stacks and middleware solutions.
Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Arati Mohanan Pillai
Direct line: 66318505 (Ext.309)
EA License No: 19C9769
Personnel Registration Number: R2196299
Closing on 04 Nov 2021