AC P. COMPUTER TRAINING & CONSULTANCY PTE LTD
S$6000 - S$9000
- Ensure all the application systems remain in good working order.
- Support new application systems when they become operational.
- Respond to production emergencies in a timely manner including bringing up the server (in a crash) or system processes, fixing problems or finding workarounds.
- Perform routine checks and to escalate to the Project Manager any anomaly detected
- Conduct troubleshooting together with other system engineers, database administrators (DBA) and outsourced vendors
- Follow through every issue/problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required by NLB.
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems.
- Interact with the helpdesk agents, end-users, and external vendors during application support and problem resolution.
- Provide standby support on weekends / public holidays. In the event of scheduled downtime or during a crash, the Candidate is required to be in office during off-office hours to support the systems.
- Make code changes/ enhancements that arise from service requests.
- Follow the NLB’s technical standards and update the necessary documentation.
- The candidate shall be prepared to understudy and undertake the development of new applications and maintenance of any existing systems in NLB as assigned by the NLB Project Manager.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum of FIVE (5) years working experience in working experience in the IT industry
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Certified in Amazon Web Services like AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or better
- Proficient in C# (NET), or equivalent C-based programming language like PHP, PERL, C++, and C
- Proficient in SQL technology like MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, or equivalent and be proficient in writing optimized SQL queries or stored procedures
- Working experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by having to integrate application using SOAP or REST services
Closing on 28 Oct 2021