INTELLECT MINDS PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$7200
• Responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of enterprise Data warehouse and BI systems.
• Working with cross-functional teams, participate to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs.
• Lead the requirements gathering, analysis, SIT, and UAT using SCRUM framework.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Understands dependencies and timing issues between source systems and data warehouse operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college or university preferred.
• Experience in designing the Data warehouse, by creating data models by using best data extraction and loading processes.
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience with ETL tools (like Oracle Data Integrator, IBM Cognos DataStage, Informatica)
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in Tableau to develop advanced reports, analytics, dashboards and visualizations.
• 1 to 2 years of experience in IBM Cognos Business Intelligence tools (preferably v10.x or more).
• Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content and quality of the data through examination of source data).
• Strong SQL and PL/SQL (Optional) skills required.
• Prior experience of working in manufacturing industry, Oracle ERP, SAP HANA as source systems will be an added advantage.
• Lead the creation of a flexible foundation which can readily present data with a high level of data integrity.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021