APTIV8 IT SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
Architecture / Interior Design, Building and Construction, Education and Training, Engineering
S$4500 - S$7500
- Prepare and establish a BIM Execution Plan that outlines the plan and processes in which BIM will be implemented throughout the project lifecycle to meet the BIM requirements of the Contract.
- Develop, update and implement the BIM Execution Plan in accordance with the latest Singapore BIM Guide and the requirements detailed in this BIM Requirements (Design and Construction);
- Oversee, coordinate and manage all BIM related aspects of projects, from tender to construction stage.
- Appoint as the main point of contact for BIM to overall manage and coordinate the use and delivery of BIM for the Contract.
- Ensure the appropriate implementation of the BIM Execution Plan and deliverables as well as the effective and efficient collaboration and coordination of design.
- Responsible for the management of BIM Execution Plan, BIM strategies, processes and standards for the discipline/area of design works.
- Oversee appropriate data flow internally and externally. Validate level of detail, modelling content and quality control;
- Participate in design and model coordination meetings and reviews sessions.
- Responsible to participate and support the Company’s SHEQ within the scope of duties; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as your superior/management deem fit.
· Degree or Diploma in Architecture or Civil / Construction Engineering, or formally trained in BIM (Diploma or Modelling Training certification);
· At least Five (5) years of engineering experience in BIM-based construction, design, drafting, coordination, drawing production, submission to local authority;
· Experience in large to mega large public project, building and infrastructure projects in various regions e.g. Asia, Middle east etc.
· Background in both private sector and developer;
· Certification & seminar in term of BIM, VDC and IDD domain.
· At least Five (5) years of BIM coordination and/or BIM management and modelling experience in design, engineering or construction projects; and
Proficient in Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Navisworks, ArchiCAD and Bentley BIM Suite etc.
Closing on 19 Sep 2021